Child Molesters in My Area

Resources to protect your child or children from child molesters

For every parent, the safety of their child is a top priority. Many parents frequently ask, "Are there child molesters in my area?" There are two websites you can use to help protect yourself and your children from child molesters:

The first site is called the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW), administered by the U.S. Department of Justice. Police jurisdictions and the federal government have coordinated to make public sex offender registries available online. The website states that it provides "an advanced search tool that allows a user to submit a single national query to obtain information about sex offenders; a listing of public registry web sites by state, territory, and tribe; and information on sexual abuse education and prevention."

The website also provides a valuable service during Halloween. Read about how to protect your children during Halloween with the use of their free app.

The second site is called Family Watchdog. Their website states that it allows you to view known registered offenders and predators in your area. They also state that they can monitor specific offenders as well: "We update our data daily from multiple state sex offender registries. As soon as a convicted sex offender registers an address in your area, we will alert you."

The child molestation victims' rights law firm of Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard is committed to seeking justice for victims of molestation and abuse. For a confidential free consultation with an attorney for molestation victims, please call us at 408-289-1417. You may also fill out the case evaluation form. We’re ready to help you.

Contact Us

Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P.
96. North Third Street, Suite 620
San Jose, CA 95112
Phone: 408-289-1417

Speak with an Attorney

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.