Since 2009, the child molestation lawyers at Corsiglia McMahon & Allard have dedicated their lives to helping sex abuse victims and their families. As a result, we understand that the effect of sex abuse on victims is lifelong. Thus, we use the law and civil litigation to hold accountable those that failed to protect your child.
Our goal is turn victims into survivors of sex abuse, becoming a productive member of our society. Therefore, child molestation victims require the financial resources to overcome the lifelong harm resulting from child molestation.
Why do we represent so many parents of sexually abused children?
Quite simply, it is our reputation and track record. We go the extra mile for sexually abused children, refusing to accept less than fair compensation. As an example, our trial work resulted in a $15 million settlement for four children harmed by educator sex abuse at O.B. Whaley Elementary School.
It’s bad enough that a child has been molested. It’s even worse when our clients are further victimized by institutions looking to evade responsibility for their negligence. We will not allow these institutions to evade accountability.
Child molestation lawyer Robert Allard and his legal team is tenacious and aggressive in seeking justice for its clients. In cases involving multiple sexual abuse victims, institutions routinely hire a team of attorneys and experts. Their goal is to evade responsibility and deny fair compensation to victims. Thus, our law firm routinely goes the extra mile. As a result, we ensure that a jury will have the evidence to fairly award maximum compensation to our clients.
We use the law to make our community safer.
Our sex abuse law firm works diligently for legislative changes to protect children. As a result, our advocacy protects children by making the laws stronger for victims. Therefore, the predators and the institutions that enable their behavior are less likely to evade responsibility through legal loopholes. Our track record includes:
- Exposing more than 100 predator coaches affiliated with USA Swimming. Consequently, USA Swimming and the USOC are forced to make the protection of young amateur athletes a top priority.
- With State Senator Jim Beall, changing the law to give child molestation victims more time to prosecute their predator. As a result, victims now have until the age of 40 to prosecute their attacker. Surprisingly, prior to the change, child molestation victims could not prosecute after they turned 28.
- Legislation allowing child molestation victims more time to file a lawsuit against the institution that enabled the predator's crime. Unfortunately the governor vetoed the bill in both 2013 and 2014.
- Passage and signing of two significant laws, including Audrie's Law, resulting from the tragic suicide of Audrie Pott.
Put an award winning legal team on your side.
- A leading swim publication named attorney Robert Allard Person of the Year for protecting young swimmers from coaching sex abuse. In the process, he was selected over Olympic swimmers Michael Phelps and Missy Franklin.
- The child molestation legal team at Corsiglia McMahon & Allard was an honoree for Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC).
The child molestation lawyers at Corsiglia McMahon & Allard are all parents of young children. They understand the pain that the parents of a sexually abused child must endure. Thus, you and your child can trust our legal team to handle your case with compassion, understanding, and a commitment to justice.
Call Us for a Free & Confidential Consultation
You will speak directly with one of our sex abuse attorneys by calling 408-289-1417
Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P.
96. North Third Street, Suite 620
San Jose, CA 95112