Outstanding results in high-profile Bay Area sex abuse cases
The Bay Area sex abuse attorneys at the law firm of Corsiglia, McMahon, & Allard have become the lawyers of choice for numerous parents of sexually abused children. Along the way they have achieved outstanding results in prominent Bay Area sex abuse cases.
Attorneys Robert Allard, Lauren Cerri, and Mark Boskovich are more than just Bay Area sex abuse attorneys who ensure that their clients are fairly compensated for the lifelong harm they've been caused. They are also advocates who work tirelessly to ensure that no other child has to endure the pain that your child had to suffer.
As parents themselves, Allard, Cerri, and Boskovich truly understand the pain and anguish that parents face when dealing with such a traumatic event. As a result, parents trust them to ensure that their child's best interests come first and foremost.
Over the course of many years, the law firm of Corsiglia, McMahon, & Allard has held sexual predators (and the institutions that shelter them) accountable for their actions. Sex crimes against children often happen as a result of lax or non-existent polices and procedures, as you'll see when you review our casework.
Our advocacy sends a clear message, one institution at a time. Furthermore, it results in a safer environment for kids.
- USA Swimming Lawsuits
- Morgan Hill Paradise Valley Elementary School Molestations
- OB Whaley Evergreen Elementary School District
- YMCA of Silicon Valley
- High School Wrestling Coach Molestation
- Trace Child Development Center Sex Abuse Case
- EMQ FamiliesFirst Molestation
- San Jose Church on the Hill Lawsuit
- YMCA Nicolas Lhermine
And our work outside the Bay Area,
- Darrel Golden Jefferson Elementary School District Case
- Swim Coach Rick Curl Prosecution
- Swim Coach Mark Schubert Lawsuit
- Sexually Abused Athletes Sue United States Olympic Committee
A Child Molestation Law Firm You Can Trust
Turn to the law firm of Corsiglia, McMahon, & Allard for competent legal representation. We can help you prepare for the lifelong psychological damage your child may face as a result of an institution's negligence. We're here to provide a free and confidential consultation. Please call us at 408-289-1417. We’re ready to help.
Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P.
96. North Third Street, Suite 620
San Jose, CA 95112