Latest News From Corsiglia McMahon & Allard
- ABC10 TV - Third diver alleges sex abuse by former dive coach with ties to Ohio State
- NBC4 TV - Former Ohio State diver speaks out about sexual abuse by former coach
- Megyn Kelly TODAY - 'My identity was changed': Former diver alleges sexual abuse by Ohio State club coach
- New York Daily News - Lawsuit alleges ex-USA Diving coach Will Bohonyi sexually abused minor for over a year while employed by Ohio State
- The Daily Beast - Ohio State Knew Richard Strauss’ Sex Abuse Was Rampant—and Did Nothing: Lawsuit
- The Daily Beast - Ohio State Knew Richard Strauss’ Sex Abuse Was Rampant—and Did Nothing: Lawsuit
- New York Daily News - Ohio State hit with class-action lawsuit over alleged 'rampant sexual misconduct' by former team doctor Richard Strauss
- Morgan Hill Times - Trustees: Staff is trained on abuse reporting. MHUSD faces lawsuit in relation to Kevin Cole case
- Morgan Hill Times - Students blame district for abuse. Kevin Cole found guilty of inappropriate acts at dance production at Sobrato
- San Jose Mercury News - Mark Schubert is a legend for making US swimmers champions, but did he fail when they needed him most?
- New York Times - Ariana Kukors Smith alleges top USA Swimming officials ignored sex abuse
- Washington Post - Ariana Kukors Smith alleges top USA Swimming officials ignored sex abuse
- Seattle Times - Ariana Kukors Smith says in lawsuit that USA Swimming covered up alleged sexual abuse by coach
- King 5 - Olympian Kukors announces lawsuit against USA Swimming, alleging sexual abuse cover-up
- USA Today - Olympian files lawsuit against USA Swimming alleging sexual abuse cover-up
- Orange County Register - Richard Foster, Team USA swimmer Dagny Knutson back in court
- Los Angeles Times - Embattled U.S. Olympic Committee CEO Scott Blackmun resigns, citing health problems
- Long Beach Press Telegram - 100s of USA swimmers were sexually abused for decades and the people in charge knew and ignored it, investigation finds
- USA Today - USA Swimming starts cleaning house after report of widespread sexual abuse
- New York Times - 2 U.S.A. Swimming Officials Resign Amid Accusations of Ignored Abuse
- Inside Edition - World Swim Champ Ariana Kukors Details Alleged Sex Abuse by Ex-Coach: 'He Took My Olympic Dream From Me'
- Washington Post - ‘My insides are shattered’: Former Olympian Ariana Kukors tells of alleged abuse
- New York Times - Olympic Swimmer Ariana Kukors Accuses Former Coach of Sexual Abuse
- Orange County Register - Swimming star Ariana Kukors alleges Sean Hutchison sexually abused her
- Inside Edition - Former Olympic Hopefuls Say Swimming Coaches Sexually Abused Them
- New York Daily News - Victims' advocates demand action from USOC boss Scott Blackmun after another abuse scandal under his watch
- Orange County Register - Congress investigating USA Swimming’s handling of sex abuse cases
- New York Daily News - Attorney says legal precedent will aid McKayla Maroney’s case against USA Gymnastics
- VOA News - Rise in Teen Suicide, Social Media Coincide; Is There Link?
- KTVU News - Report slams Palo Alto schools' handling of sex assaults
- San Jose Mercury News - Two East Bay school districts hit with lawsuits over reporting of alleged child molestation
- San Jose Mercury News - San Jose swim coach arrested in teen sexting case; reporting delay alleged
- San Jose Mercury News - Lawsuit accuses Boy Scouts of failing to prevent sexual abuse
- KTVU News - Law protects Palo Alto H.S. student convicted for sexual assault, 2 Investigates
- Orange County Register - Longtime USA swimming head Chuck Wielgus dies at 67
- SwimSwam - USA Gymnastics CEO resigns over handling of sexual abuse scandals
- Orange County Register - USA Gymnastics comes under fire at Senate judiciary committee hearing
- USA Today - Attorneys call for USA Swimming chief to be fired
- San Jose Mercury News - Exclusive: Family speaks after $8 million molestation settlement mandates Morgan Hill school district training to detect abusers
- Morgan Hill Times - Our View: District failed to prevent abuse
- San Jose Mercury News - Morgan Hill: Tentative $8.25 million settlement in school sex abuse case
- NBC Bay Area - Safe At School? Attorney, State Senator Raising Awareness About Sexual Predators
- The US Sport Academy along with major colleges and universities are asked to take the lead in getting rid of sexual abuse in the coaching ranks. - US Sports Academy Urged to Rescind Awards for Child Sex Abuse Enablers Chuck Wielgus and Joe Paterno
- Washington Post - She was on course for stardom. Then she entrusted her career to USA Swimming
- New York Daily News - Attorney Robert Allard calls for the ouster of USA Swimming's Chuck Wielgus for turning a blind eye to sexual abuse allegations - An Olympic-sized statement against coaches who sexually abuse their athletes
- San Jose Mercury News profiles child molestation lawyer Robert Allard - An Olympic-sized statement against coaches who sexually abuse their athletes and A look at San Jose attorney’s fight against sexually abused athletes
- Former swimmer Dagny Knutson wins breach of fiduciary duty suit against her former attorney
- Ex-Los Banos student says teacher promised ‘good grades’ for sex, according to court records
- Woman claims sexual abuse by Los Banos teachers in lawsuit - The Los Banos Unified School District is facing a lawsuit as a result of alleged sex abuse committed by two former high school teachers.
- U.S. Olympic Committee announces change in abuse reporting policy - Attorney Robert Allard states that there is a conflict of interest with the proposed center, allowing the USOC and/or the NGB’s to either minimize or flat-out cover up misconduct by one of their own.
- Promises, Promises: USOC’s plan for ‘safe’ center dragging heels - Attorney Robert Allard discusses the issue of sex abuse in amateur sports with the New York Daily News.
- Three taekwondo athletes sue coach, USOC over sexual assault. Attorney Robert Allard represents one of three female athletes who have filed a lawsuit against taekwondo coach Marc Gitelman, the U.S. Olympic Committee, the USOC’s director for safe sport, and USA Taekwondo (the sport's national governing body), alleging that Gitelman sexually assaulted them as teenagers and the sports bodies failed to take the proper steps to project underage athletes.
- Lawsuit alleges Cal High officials knew of possible sex abuse, didn't alert authorities. Attorney Robert Allard filed a lawsuit alleging that the molestation committed by wrestling coach and youth leader Kevin Lopez should never have taken place had the school officials immediately notified law enforcement upon learning of Lopez's predatory behavior.
- The Morgan Hill Unified School District is sued by one of the victims of former Paradise Valley Elementary School teacher John Loyd. Attorney Robert Allard stated that the school failed to recognize obvious predatory behavior.
- Molestation victim's family files claim with school, county office. Attorneys Lauren Cerri and Robert Allard represent the family of a child allegedly molested on her Sunnyvale school's playground. The claim names both Spark Charter School of Sunnyvale and the Santa Clara County Office of Education, which authorized the charter school.
- Evergreen Elementary School District agrees to pay four children $15 million for the sex abuse they suffered at the hands of one of their teachers.
- Audrie Pott case settled. Assailants publicly apologize. New laws to help children result from the litigation. Attorneys Robert Allard, Lauren Cerri, and Mark Boskovich honored as 2015 CAOC Trial Lawyer of the Year nominees for their work in this case.
- Claim filed against San Ramon Valley Unified School District following molestation charges against wrestling coach and church youth leader Kevin Lopez.
- Lawsuit filed on behalf of the parents of a student who was molested by former Tracy teacher Darrel Golden. Complaint names the Jefferson School District and alleges that the ex-principal of Traina Elementary School in Tracy ignored warnings of Golden's behavior.
- Attorney Robert Allard named as One of the Ten Most Impactful People in Swimming for his work in making the sport safer for kids.
- Governor Jerry Brown signs Audrie's Law, a bill that increases punishment for juveniles convicted of sexually abusing unconscious and disabled victims. The bill is named after Audrie Pott.
- Attorney Robert Allard works with Senator Jim Beall to extend the statute of limitations for victims of childhood sex abuse. Time limits for criminal charges extended but governor vetoes extending the law for civil cases.
- The YMCA of Silicon Valley is sued for failing to properly supervise an aide accused of molesting a 6-year-old girl, according to a lawsuit filed by attorney Robert Allard.
- Hall of Fame induction for USA Swimming's Chuck Wielgus is blocked by victims of coaching sex abuse.
- Childhood sex abuse victims push for both a criminal and Congressional investigation of USA Swimming.
- Pro bono work for many sex abuse victims leads to the banning of former Olympic swimmer and coach Mitch Ivey for sexual misconduct.
- Outside Magazine reports on the USA Swimming sex abuse coaching scandal.
- Aragon High School water polo coach Joshua Tatro is arrested.
- California Court of Appeal orders USA Swimming to produce sexual abuse and molestation complaints.
- Child molestation victims' rights attorney Robert Allard is selected for California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year Award.
- Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard helps victims of childhood sexual abuse and molestation.
- Sexual abuse lawsuits filed by Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard against Child Development Inc. & Trace CDC.
- Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard file suit against Silicon Valley executive accused of child luring.
- U.S. Olympic Committee tackles sexual abuse in sport. Attorney Robert Allard claims it is not enough.
- CBS News: Attorney Robert Allard sues swim coach and USA Swimming over sexual abuse allegations.
- ABC News: Attorney Robert Allard speaks to ABC News about sex abuse lawsuit against USA Swimming.
- Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard files Jane Doe lawsuit against swim coach / child molester Andy King and USA Swimming, et al.
Contact a San Jose Child Molestation Victims’ Right Lawyer
If your child and your family has been victimized by a predator, contact a San Jose child molestation victims’ rights lawyer at Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard. You get aggressive legal representation starting with a free case evaluation. And you will never be obligated to pay a penny to our attorneys unless we collect.
Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P.
96. North Third Street, Suite 620
San Jose, CA 95112